Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Patiently Waiting

Well, today is June 1, 2010. This means I have two months left here in the US before I venture off to explore Japan! Due to popular demand, I have been forced to create this blog to record my various antics. It'll serve as an easy means to convey my stories to people all at once. I'll do my best to update this blog. I'm not very good with updating blogs or websites. Anyone remember my first website, back on Geocities? Then the one on Angelfire? Yeah? No. I'd be super impressed if *anyone* remembers it, but anyway, the point is that I'm not very good at updating things [proof is on my first blog, on Xanga]. Or writing. Because it takes me FOREVER to write something half-decent. And because I hate spending lots of time typing stuff, my posts here will likely have terrible writing and will be annoying to read. Have fun! :-)

So yeah, as I was saying, I'll be departing for Japan on July 31. So you better give your hugs and kisses before then! Keep in mind that this blog will contain only my adventures in Japan. Should I decide to write about things of a deeper nature (my contemplations about life, for example), I'll probably be posting that in a separate blog (maybe that Xanga one; hah!), if I decide to post it at all. Or I'll save it for material for whenever I decide to write my book. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope you enjoy the ridiculous content that I'll be posting in the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment